Im pretty satisfied with this wall of my closet and can you believe that its holding all of my clothes for each season?! Yes, it surprises me too!
Now, I cant leave you guys without a few closet purging tips:
(you will need a few friends to help you through this process)
- Remove everything out of your closet (Yes, this seems like a headache, but just leave on the hangers... it's not so bad)
- Create specific areas for things you will KEEP, DONATE, and SELL.
- Go through every item one by one, you will find that starting the sell and donate piles first help get the ball rolling. Your friends will be helpful in this process, they will help you "let it go" :)
- For the sell pile: fairly new items/things with tags that have not been worn in months/years.
- For the donate pile: outdated, too small/big items you cant see yourself wearing again.
- Take sell items to a consignment shop for quick cash! I utilized a store in my area called Buffalo Exchange.
I had an awesome closet purge specialist who helped me with this process! If you're in the Atlanta area and would like her info email me
Need inspiration for your closet? Check out my pinterest page for more...
Follow MonaLisaaStyles, LLC's board Custom closet on Pinterest.